The setup fee cannot be edited or enabled/disabled for the individual customer. This is a field that is configured at the plan level and will always apply immediately upon the subscription being purchased. A way to bypass this and wave the fee would be through the user of either a flat-rate coupon for the amount of the setup fee or by adding a credit to the customer's account for the same amount. This will still show the setup fee included in the invoice that's generated and billed to the customer, but the coupon or credit you decide to give will be able to ensure that the customer is not billed for the setup fee amount.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the next bill date and at term renewal date?
- How do I add custom notes to an individual subscription?
- How can I check pending changes via the API?
- What happens when a trial subscription changes plans?
- Can trial periods be added to existing subscriptions?
- Can one-time payments be added to future subscription billings?
- Can we stop a customer's billing moving forward without canceling their subscription?
- Are billing cycle lengths changeable at the customer subscription level?
- How can I modify a customer’s next scheduled renewal date?
- I'm using Subscription Terms. How do I Cancel a subscription at the end of the current billing period?