If a customer's subscription has a trial period and their subscription is edited with the plan being changed immediately, then the current trial will still remain active and continue until the intended trial end date. With changes that are set to occur at renewal, this will keep the customer on their current plan and active trial period until the first billing occurs where they will then be removed from the trial period and change their subscription plan.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to record advanced payments for subscriptions?
- What is the difference between the next bill date and at term renewal date?
- How do I add custom notes to an individual subscription?
- How can I check pending changes via the API?
- What happens when a trial subscription changes plans?
- Can trial periods be added to existing subscriptions?
- Can one-time payments be added to future subscription billings?
- Can we stop a customer's billing moving forward without canceling their subscription?
- Are billing cycle lengths changeable at the customer subscription level?
- How can I modify a customer’s next scheduled renewal date?