Add-ons are reflected in multiple data exports depending on what type of data you're looking to pull. The Subscription Add-ons data export would contain all data related to the base subscription and add-on data while the Adjustments data export would contain more invoice line item data. These are similar, but are not identical sets of data.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the Adjustments Export to understand add-on price changes?
- Why are my manually entered payments posted on the wrong date for the Transactions export?
- How can I download my customer address information?
- Can I export a list of my plans?
- Why are the transaction descriptions fields blank in the exports?
- Can I export the first 6 and last 4 digits of a customer’s credit card?
- How can the account and invoice notes be exported?
- How are add-ons reflected in the data export?
- How do I export my customer credit card and billing information?
- What data is in the Transaction Export?