Currently, credits cannot be added to any invoice that has already been generated and billed to the customer. We recommend ensuring that any required credit adjustment or coupon discount is set in place prior to invoicing the customer to ensure that they receive the intended pricing. If an invoice has been billed incorrectly and collected, you can issue a refund either full or partial to ensure that the customer is only billed the correct amount. If the invoice becomes past due, you can stop collection on the invoice to mark it as failed and create a new one-time invoice to collect on the correct owed amount if needed.
Articles in this section
- My site is using Credit Invoices. What happens when a refund is declined?
- How can I contact LiveOps about my account?
- Can I provide my customer with a statement of all invoices and payments?
- How can the language shown on invoices be changed?
- Can I download my invoices in bulk?
- What are the supported languages for viewing or downloading invoices?
- Can an invoice be removed from the dunning cycle?
- Why is the invoice collection still being attempted when the subscription is canceled/terminated?
- How can I preview an invoice that includes discounts?
- Can I add credits to existing invoices?