Recurly has a known minor UI bug which may cause an object on a customer's account to have an incorrect status color when being searched, such as being active and showing a grey dot, or inactive and showing green. This issue is easily fixable on our end, simply reach out to our support team and we will quickly work to ensure that the statuses line up as they should.
Articles in this section
- Why would an account be missing webhook notifications?
- Why are none of the Recurly pages loading?
- Is there a way to add a company name with more than 50 characters?
- Can we ban or block specific customers from signing up?
- Can we setup parent/child relationships with customer accounts?
- How can I contact GroupSpaces about my account?
- What factors impact the account balance?
- Can I apply account notes via the API?
- What is the difference between an Account Code and Subscription UUID?
- How can I import my customers into my Recurly site?