Recurly billed invoices by default are sent to the Billing Contact email address listed under the Site Settings Configuration page. You'll want to simply visit the Site Settings page under the Configuration tab on the left-hand navigation menu, scroll down to the contact details and change the Bill Contact field. Please note that this email is also used as the default "FROM" address for all customer facing emails as well, however this can be changed on a per template basis from within the Email Templates Configuration page.
Articles in this section
- Sandbox vs Development vs Production Modes
- Can I Whitelist the Recurly IP Addresses?
- Does Recurly's TOS cover CBD-only products?
- Can I move my production site to sandbox mode for testing?
- Can I move into production mode without a payment gateway?
- How can I change where Recurly invoices are sent?
- How can I open a new sandbox site for testing?
- Can I keep sandbox mode for testing after switching to production?
- Can invoice numbers include prefixes?
- Can I whitelist any IP addresses?