Due to the number of supported payment gateways associated with Recurly and the large number of different possible error codes provided by each gateway, we do not have these errors documented at this time. You should be able to reach out to the support team for your payment gateway directly and request a list that includes this information and any additional information that's needed.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel or void a refund?
- How can I refund a transaction?
- Does The Account Updater Work Internationally?
- Can I use the /v2/subscriptions endpoint for custom gateway routing?
- What does the Next Collection Attempt status of "soon" mean?
- If a payment gateway is removed how are new transactions processed?
- What is the relationship between Recurly, the gateway, and the merchant account?
- If no paid transaction exists can a customer still be refunded?
- Can we choose how much data is sent to the gateway for processing?
- Can we change how transactions appear on customer bank statements?