Adding Bank information to be stored on a customer's account after signup requires that the hosted pages are enabled and that the Customer View setting is set to Account Login, by default this may be showing as Guest View instead. Once that's been done, you'll want to visit the customer's account page and on the right-hand side of the page locate the Hosted Pages section and use the Hosted Account Management URL. This will provide you with a link that you can provide to the customer or use yourself to access their hosted account page. On the page, simply click Change Payment Method and then Bank account to edit and change the payment info to use ACH bank payments.
Articles in this section
- Can we ban or block specific customers from signing up?
- Can we setup parent/child relationships with customer accounts?
- How can I contact GroupSpaces about my account?
- What factors impact the account balance?
- Can I apply account notes via the API?
- What is the difference between an Account Code and Subscription UUID?
- How can I import my customers into my Recurly site?
- How can I delete an account's billing information?
- Is there a way to merge two customer accounts?
- Is it possible to change a customer’s payment method from PayPal to Credit Card?