Recurly does not currently restrict or reject a customer's Prepaid Debit or Credit card. However, your payment gateway(s) and merchant account(s) may have special conditions or rules in place that may make processing these card types difficult or not possible. You will want to reach out to them as each individual gateway should be able to clarify whether or not they will be able to process transactions created for those types of cards.
Articles in this section
- How can I refund a transaction?
- Does The Account Updater Work Internationally?
- Can I use the /v2/subscriptions endpoint for custom gateway routing?
- What does the Next Collection Attempt status of "soon" mean?
- If a payment gateway is removed how are new transactions processed?
- What is the relationship between Recurly, the gateway, and the merchant account?
- If no paid transaction exists can a customer still be refunded?
- Can we choose how much data is sent to the gateway for processing?
- Can we change how transactions appear on customer bank statements?
- How do I change the billing description my customers see on their credit card statements?