Recurly cannot remove any data from a production environment. For production invoices that may be in an open or past due state, you may want to stop collection on them and mark the invoices as failed to close them out. You can do this by going to the invoice page, going under Invoice Actions, then clicking on Stop Collection. If you're currently handling test data within a sandbox environment, you can remove all customer data by going under the Configuration tab on the left-hand navigation menu, visiting the Site Settings page, and clicking Clear Test Data in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Articles in this section
- Can I fail a partially paid invoice?
- My site is using Credit Invoices. What happens when a refund is declined?
- How can I contact LiveOps about my account?
- Can I provide my customer with a statement of all invoices and payments?
- How can the language shown on invoices be changed?
- Can I download my invoices in bulk?
- What are the supported languages for viewing or downloading invoices?
- Can an invoice be removed from the dunning cycle?
- Why is the invoice collection still being attempted when the subscription is canceled/terminated?
- How can I preview an invoice that includes discounts?