At this time, when a new subscription is created within Recurly, the currency is saved at the subscription level. It is not possible to change the currency of the subscription after it has started. Instead, you would need to terminate the existing subscription and start a new one in it’s place with the appropriate currency to continue billing.
Articles in this section
- Subscription Change Error: "Charges original charge refundable subtotal in cents must be greater than or equal to 0 Please correct the following issues: Invoice base Charges original charge refundable subtotal in cents must be greater than or equal to 0"
- Is there a way to record advanced payments for subscriptions?
- What is the difference between the next bill date and at term renewal date?
- How do I add custom notes to an individual subscription?
- How can I check pending changes via the API?
- What happens when a trial subscription changes plans?
- Can trial periods be added to existing subscriptions?
- Can one-time payments be added to future subscription billings?
- Can we stop a customer's billing moving forward without canceling their subscription?
- Are billing cycle lengths changeable at the customer subscription level?