No, they are not case sensitive and they will always display as lower cases in Recurly.
Articles in this section
- If I redeem a coupon to a subscription during quantity increase, how much will it discount?
- Can we limit a trial period to specific customers on a plan?
- How can I add a coupon code field to my Recurly.js form?
- How can I remove a coupon redeemed on a customer’s account?
- How do I remove or expire an active coupon from a customer’s account?
- How do I delete a Coupon Code and can I reuse it once deleted?
- Can I create a coupon to waive a Subscriptions Set-up fee?
- Are coupon codes case sensitive?
- Can I apply a coupon to a one-time charge?
- Can I create a free trial coupon that doesn't require billing?