Coupons that are expired will continue to work for those that have already redeemed it. Expiring the coupon early simply prevents new users from redeeming the coupon.
Articles in this section
- If I redeem a coupon to a subscription during quantity increase, how much will it discount?
- Can we limit a trial period to specific customers on a plan?
- How can I add a coupon code field to my Recurly.js form?
- How can I remove a coupon redeemed on a customer’s account?
- How do I remove or expire an active coupon from a customer’s account?
- How do I delete a Coupon Code and can I reuse it once deleted?
- Can I create a coupon to waive a Subscriptions Set-up fee?
- Are coupon codes case sensitive?
- Can I apply a coupon to a one-time charge?
- Can I create a free trial coupon that doesn't require billing?