Your custom fields will always appear as the final columns to the right in each export. If other fields are added by Recurly to the exports, the custom fields will continue to be the final fields on the right in subsequent export versions.
Articles in this section
- Can the custom fields data be exported?
- How many custom field definitions can I create?
- Can I delete custom field definitions?
- Can I edit custom field definitions?
- What types of data are supported in the custom fields?
- How do custom fields fit into the Recurly subscription API?
- How can I view or edit subscription custom fields?
- Can I associate custom fields with subscriptions?
- How do custom fields fit into the Recurly account API?