If you select the option to make custom field values editable in the UI when creating a custom field definition, you can navigate to a subscription and enter data in the custom fields. After editing these field values, you will be able to see them on the subscription screen in the Recurly UI. This information is also available on the subscription view on the account screen.
Articles in this section
- Can the custom fields data be exported?
- How many custom field definitions can I create?
- Can I delete custom field definitions?
- Can I edit custom field definitions?
- What types of data are supported in the custom fields?
- How do custom fields fit into the Recurly subscription API?
- How can I view or edit subscription custom fields?
- Can I associate custom fields with subscriptions?
- How do custom fields fit into the Recurly account API?