You can select the option to make custom field data editable in the UI when creating a custom field definition, you can navigate to an account and enter data in the custom fields directly. This data will then be readable on the account record in the right-hand sidebar in the UI beneath the Account Information section. If you select the option for custom fields to be read-only in the UI, the field values will be readable via the admin sidebar but will not present on the edit account screen.
Articles in this section
- Can the custom fields data be exported?
- How many custom field definitions can I create?
- Can I delete custom field definitions?
- Can I edit custom field definitions?
- What types of data are supported in the custom fields?
- How do custom fields fit into the Recurly subscription API?
- How can I view or edit subscription custom fields?
- Can I associate custom fields with subscriptions?
- How do custom fields fit into the Recurly account API?