When you're ready to go live and start processing transactions from your customers, you'll just need to sign up for a Recurly subscription. Recurly's plans are outlined here.
Articles in this section
- How can I view my Recurly site invoices?
- Can I pause my Recurly account and billing?
- How can I test my implementations once I have moved into production mode?
- What steps should I take before closing my Recurly site?
- Can I reopen a closed sandbox site?
- Is there a fee for issuing a refund?
- How can I close my account?
- How can I request assistance for my Recurly billings?
- How is tax applied to our Recurly invoices?
- How can I subscribe for a Recurly subscription?