Merchants who have multiple billing systems funneling into one gateway or merchant account can define an Order Number Prefix inside of Recurly from the Site Settings page. This will help you uniquely identify Recurly transactions inside your payment gateway virtual terminal. Please note that this is on the backend only and will not show up on the invoice inside our application.
Articles in this section
- How long does Recurly retain customer data after our site is closed?
- Can I change the site vanity URL?
- Can I Whitelist the Recurly IP Addresses?
- Does Recurly's TOS cover CBD-only products?
- Can I move my production site to sandbox mode for testing?
- Can I move into production mode without a payment gateway?
- How can I change where Recurly invoices are sent?
- How can I open a new sandbox site for testing?
- Can I keep sandbox mode for testing after switching to production?
- Can invoice numbers include prefixes?