Recurly will communicate directly with your Site Settings listed Billing Contact Email for any Recurly invoice receipts. This email address is also your site's default From email address, but this can be reconfigured in your Email Templates. The Technical Contact Email and Phone Number will be used for any major technical issues related to your site. Multiple Technical Contact Emails can be added, separated by a comma. Since many of these messages are directly actionable, please do not use role-based email addresses (e.g. sales@, info@, or admin@) for either of these contacts.
Articles in this section
- Can I Whitelist the Recurly IP Addresses?
- Does Recurly's TOS cover CBD-only products?
- Can I move my production site to sandbox mode for testing?
- Can I move into production mode without a payment gateway?
- How can I change where Recurly invoices are sent?
- How can I open a new sandbox site for testing?
- Can I keep sandbox mode for testing after switching to production?
- Can invoice numbers include prefixes?
- Can I whitelist any IP addresses?
- Do I need to provide a VAT number?