When your Recurly site is in sandbox or development mode, you can use the Clear Test Data button within the Site Settings configuration page to delete all customer data that currently exists on your site. This would include customer accounts (and related subscriptions and transactions) that were created in your test site. This action will not impact any configuration elements such as subscription plans, coupons, or email templates. All third party integrations, such as Xero and QuickBooks Online, will be removed when test data is cleared. This action is not reversible, so use it with caution.
Articles in this section
- Can I Whitelist the Recurly IP Addresses?
- Does Recurly's TOS cover CBD-only products?
- Can I move my production site to sandbox mode for testing?
- Can I move into production mode without a payment gateway?
- How can I change where Recurly invoices are sent?
- How can I open a new sandbox site for testing?
- Can I keep sandbox mode for testing after switching to production?
- Can invoice numbers include prefixes?
- Can I whitelist any IP addresses?
- Do I need to provide a VAT number?