When prorated credits and charges are created in mid-billing cycle subscription changes, their associated discounts will be prorated at the individual coupon redemption level for each line item. For example, if the line item had 3 different coupon redemptions applied, each of the 3 resulting discount portions would be prorated individually and then summed to create the line item discount amount for the prorated charge or credit.
Articles in this section
- How are gift cards and credits applied after a coupon is redeemed?
- How do I use multiple coupons in a multiple subscription purchase?
- What exports are available for multiple coupon redemptions?
- How are multiple coupons displayed on the invoice?
- What happens with refunds when using multiple coupons?
- How does proration work with multiple coupons?
- How do I enable multiple coupons per account?
- How do multiple percentage coupons apply?
- In what order are multiple coupons applied?
- Which Coupons Are Applied to the Invoice?