If you enable Multiple Coupons Per Account and multiple coupons are redeemed on an account, we will apply all coupon discounts that are eligible to each purchase invoice. This is the default behavior of the feature and cannot be configured to limit one coupon per invoice. If you would like to limit purchases to one coupon discount, but would like to allow multiple active coupons on customer accounts, use our Subscription Level coupon option to tie a coupon discount to a specific subscription.
Articles in this section
- How are gift cards and credits applied after a coupon is redeemed?
- How do I use multiple coupons in a multiple subscription purchase?
- What exports are available for multiple coupon redemptions?
- How are multiple coupons displayed on the invoice?
- What happens with refunds when using multiple coupons?
- How does proration work with multiple coupons?
- How do I enable multiple coupons per account?
- How do multiple percentage coupons apply?
- In what order are multiple coupons applied?
- Which Coupons Are Applied to the Invoice?