Currently, we do not have access to the underlying data feeding the Analytics reports. Our team is working on getting us access as soon as possible. If you would like to be notified when this ability is released, please contact our support team and well add you to the list of interested merchants.
Articles in this section
- How is MRR affected if I add a user in the middle of the billing cycle?
- If I just switched to Production mode and have zero accounts, why is Analytics showing XX numbers?
- Why doesn't the Subscription Plans total in Analytics match the total in Subscriptions export?
- If I choose to include failed charges in MRR and then terminate a subscription, will it still contribute to MRR?
- If I postpone a renewal date from June to July, what month will MRR include the revenue?
- How can I calculate Subscription Growth for a plan using exports?
- How can I calculate my invoice recovery rate?
- Will adding a second subscription to an account affect Subscriber Growth?
- How can I view the subscribers that contributed to New Subscriber count for X month?
- Do the New and Returning Subscriber Analytics include ALL subscriptions?