Currently, we do not have access to the underlying data feeding the Analytics reports. Our team is working on getting us access as soon as possible. If you would like to be notified when this ability is released, please contact our support team and well add you to the list of interested merchants.
Articles in this section
- Are future subscriptions included in MRR numbers?
- Does the Recovered Revenue report include one-time charges?
- What is the difference between the Paying Subscriber figure in Subscriber Retention and the New Subscriber figure in the Subscribers report?
- What is the difference between Active Subscribers and Active Subscriptions?
- In what scenario would a customer be a Paying Subscriber AND a Churn for month 0 in Subscriber Retention?
- What is the difference between the New Accounts and New Subscribers figures in the Subscribers report?
- How can I find the data behind the 'Non-Renewing' number in the Churn Analysis report?
- Why does the total 'Converted' under Trial Performance not match the total converted_at subscriptions in the Subscriptions Export?
- Why is the sum of Paying Subscribers in the Subscriber Retention report lower than the total of Subscriptions per Plan in the Plans dashboard?
- Are one-time charges included in the MRR calculation?