By default, every plan created inside of Recurly will have its own Hosted Payment Page. This is a Recurly-hosted checkout page customers can use to purchase a specific plan. When inspecting a plan's details page, click View to open that plan's Hosted Payment Page. Please see our Hosted Payment Page documentation for more information on configuring this view.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I delete or rename a plan?
- Can my customers have multiple instances of the same plan?
- What are the subscription terms?
- Can I create an annual subscription that bills monthly?
- How can I bill my customers on a specific day of the month?
- I'm using Subscription Terms. When is the Renewal Reminder Email sent?
- What is a Gift Plan?
- What is a Plan?
- How do you create a Plan?
- What is a plan code?