Evaluate the concentration of subscriptions in each plan or across all plans.
The Plans Report calculates the total number of subscriptions in each plan for a selected time range
What's included in this report?
- A subscription is counted in a plan if it is live on that plan in the time range selected, including in trial canceled (but not yet churned) or in a paused state. This count also includes $0 subscriptions and subscriptions purchased with a gift card.
- For weekly and monthly intervals, the total number of subscriptions in a plan are counted at the end of that interval.
For example, if a subscription is in Plan A from April 1st to May 20th, but then upgrades to Plan B before May 31st, the month interval will count 1 subscription in Plan A for April and 1 subscription in Plan B for May. The daily interval will show the exact date of subscription change.
Ways to use
This report can help answer questions like:
- Which of my plans are most popular?
- Does the concentration of subscriptions in a plan change over time or seasonally?
- Have marketing events or product changes impacted subscription growth in certain plans?