The Coupons dashboard will show you all coupon campaigns that have been created on your Recurly site. Here you can find an existing coupon, create a new coupon, or configure your site's Coupons Settings. Visit the Coupons dashboard in your Recurly site.
Use the search bar to quickly find a specific coupon in either the Redeemable or Expired Coupons table. Here are the fields you can search:
- Internal Name
- Plan Name
- Plan Code
- Fixed Amount (e.g. - $10.00 USD can be searched as "10")
- Percentage (e.g. - 50% can be searched as "50")
This table on the Coupons dashboard lists all coupons that can currently be redeemed by customers. Redeemable coupons can be edited or expired early.
This table on the Coupons dashboard lists all coupons that cannot be redeemed by customers. Any active coupon redemptions on a customer's account are not affected by the coupon expiring. Coupon expiration only blocks new redemptions of the coupon. Expired coupons cannot be edited, but can be restored and have fields edited within the restore action.
Coupons will expire if:
- The Maximum Redemptions for the coupon has been reached.
- The Redeem By Date for the coupon has been reached.
- There are no remaining unique codes for a bulk coupon.