This is an optional set of data, but for larger companies an accounting department may insist on populating data with an accounting code scheme to help recognize revenue in specific buckets. This data can always be added to Recurly in the future as your company grows!
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Sandbox, Development, and Production sites?
- Can we prevent customers from resubscribing and abusing trial periods?
- Does the Hosted Payment Page support one-time payments?
- How can we create free subscriptions that do not require billing information?
- Is there a redirect option upon successful subscription sign up?
- What reminder email options do you have?
- What options do we have for Free Trials on the plan?
- How can we dictate what plans are taxed and what plans are not taxable?
- Can my customers have the ability to edit the quantities?
- What is the use of Accounting Code Scheme?