The invoice is paid once the customer has fulfilled the outstanding balance. The invoice will move to a Paid state immediately after post if the invoice had a zero balance due to zero amount charge adjustments, a full discount, or full payment by credit payments. Manual collection invoices with partial payments will not move to a Paid state until the full balance is paid.
Articles in this section
- My site is using Credit Invoices. What happens when a refund is declined?
- How can I contact LiveOps about my account?
- Can I provide my customer with a statement of all invoices and payments?
- How can the language shown on invoices be changed?
- Can I download my invoices in bulk?
- What are the supported languages for viewing or downloading invoices?
- Can an invoice be removed from the dunning cycle?
- Why is the invoice collection still being attempted when the subscription is canceled/terminated?
- How can I preview an invoice that includes discounts?
- Can I add credits to existing invoices?