The invoice is in a processing state when a payment transaction has been initiated, but has not come back as either successful or declined. This is common with ACH bank payments. After the transaction returns a response, the invoice will move to Paid if successful, or Past Due or Failed if declined (depending on your Dunning settings).
Articles in this section
- Can I fail a partially paid invoice?
- My site is using Credit Invoices. What happens when a refund is declined?
- How can I contact LiveOps about my account?
- Can I provide my customer with a statement of all invoices and payments?
- How can the language shown on invoices be changed?
- Can I download my invoices in bulk?
- What are the supported languages for viewing or downloading invoices?
- Can an invoice be removed from the dunning cycle?
- Why is the invoice collection still being attempted when the subscription is canceled/terminated?
- How can I preview an invoice that includes discounts?