The invoice is past due when the net-terms have been reached and the invoice has not been fully paid. Automatic collection invoices will move to Past Due immediately if the initial resulting transaction is declined. Manual collection invoices will move to Past Due 24 hours after the due date.
Articles in this section
- My site is using Credit Invoices. What happens when a refund is declined?
- How can I contact LiveOps about my account?
- Can I provide my customer with a statement of all invoices and payments?
- How can the language shown on invoices be changed?
- Can I download my invoices in bulk?
- What are the supported languages for viewing or downloading invoices?
- Can an invoice be removed from the dunning cycle?
- Why is the invoice collection still being attempted when the subscription is canceled/terminated?
- How can I preview an invoice that includes discounts?
- Can I add credits to existing invoices?