When an invoice is posted, it is initially in a Pending state. Pending means the invoice has not been paid and is not yet past due. Invoices that attempt collection with the account's billing information will immediately move the invoice to a Paid or Past Due state, depending on the transaction result. Invoices with manual collection that have not yet received payment will stay in a Pending state until the net-terms are reached, at which time they will move to a Past Due state.
Articles in this section
- Can I fail a partially paid invoice?
- My site is using Credit Invoices. What happens when a refund is declined?
- How can I contact LiveOps about my account?
- Can I provide my customer with a statement of all invoices and payments?
- How can the language shown on invoices be changed?
- Can I download my invoices in bulk?
- What are the supported languages for viewing or downloading invoices?
- Can an invoice be removed from the dunning cycle?
- Why is the invoice collection still being attempted when the subscription is canceled/terminated?
- How can I preview an invoice that includes discounts?