Future subscriptions have a start date in the future. The most common use case for a future subscription is a B2B contract where the subscription is agreed to start on a specific date. The customer is not invoiced until the start date.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the next bill date and at term renewal date?
- How do I add custom notes to an individual subscription?
- How can I check pending changes via the API?
- What happens when a trial subscription changes plans?
- Can trial periods be added to existing subscriptions?
- Can one-time payments be added to future subscription billings?
- Can we stop a customer's billing moving forward without canceling their subscription?
- Are billing cycle lengths changeable at the customer subscription level?
- How can I modify a customer’s next scheduled renewal date?
- I'm using Subscription Terms. How do I Cancel a subscription at the end of the current billing period?