Step 1. Add the Recurly application to your Okta instance and assign the appropriate people
- Login to Okta as an Okta Administrator, and navigate to the "Admin" section
- Click "Add Application"
- Search for and add "Recurly"
- Configure the "General" settings however you want
- On the "Sign-On Options" page, upload the Recurly certificate
- Please contact Recurly Support to get a copy of the certificate
- The final step to take in Okta is to assign the Recurly App to the appropriate people
Step 2. Configure the SAML credentials in Recurly
- In Okta, click on "Sign On" tab and then click on "View Setup Instructions"
- In Recurly, navigate to the site you want to be the site that enforces users to use SSO
- Navigate to the Users page for that site
- Click the "Configure Single Sign-On" button
- Copy the SAML configurations over from Okta to Recurly as directed by the Okta instructions.
Step 3: the last step is to select the "Enabled" radio button.
- When SSO is enabled, new invitations for users to join your site will default to having SSO selected for that user.
- Existing users will not yet be affected by the SSO configurations. To update existing users to require them to start using SSO, follow the steps outlined below.