Recurly uses ISO alpha-2 country codes on all forms. For example, United Kingdom is "GB", not "UK". Only the United States (US), Canada (CA), Italy (IT) and the Netherlands (NL) will require a state/province if that field is required in your Site Settings address requirements. See Recurly's ISO alpha-2 Codes.
Articles in this section
- How long does Recurly retain customer data after our site is closed?
- Can I change the site vanity URL?
- Can I Whitelist the Recurly IP Addresses?
- Does Recurly's TOS cover CBD-only products?
- Can I move my production site to sandbox mode for testing?
- Can I move into production mode without a payment gateway?
- How can I change where Recurly invoices are sent?
- How can I open a new sandbox site for testing?
- Can I keep sandbox mode for testing after switching to production?
- Can invoice numbers include prefixes?