The Discounts Applied notes section on the invoice will show all coupons that were applied to the invoice. In the case where multiple redemptions of the same coupon were applied to the same invoice, you will see one mention of the coupon with a count in parentheses of the number of redemptions.
Articles in this section
- How are gift cards and credits applied after a coupon is redeemed?
- How do I use multiple coupons in a multiple subscription purchase?
- What exports are available for multiple coupon redemptions?
- How are multiple coupons displayed on the invoice?
- What happens with refunds when using multiple coupons?
- How does proration work with multiple coupons?
- How do I enable multiple coupons per account?
- How do multiple percentage coupons apply?
- In what order are multiple coupons applied?
- Which Coupons Are Applied to the Invoice?