Allow currently discounted customers to partake in a second campaign, or let customers redeem more than one coupon on your checkout page. For example, if you gave a customer an early adopter coupon that gives them 10% off forever, you can now let them also partake in another coupon campaign and use a $20 off single use coupon. If both coupons are eligible for a purchase, we will apply both discounts to the invoice line item.
Articles in this section
- How are gift cards and credits applied after a coupon is redeemed?
- How do I use multiple coupons in a multiple subscription purchase?
- What exports are available for multiple coupon redemptions?
- How are multiple coupons displayed on the invoice?
- What happens with refunds when using multiple coupons?
- How does proration work with multiple coupons?
- How do I enable multiple coupons per account?
- How do multiple percentage coupons apply?
- In what order are multiple coupons applied?
- Which Coupons Are Applied to the Invoice?