You may see a discrepancy between Analytics calculations and Exports totals. The reason for this is usually that our Analytics are updated every 24 hours or so whereas Exports are updated in real-time. If you need up-to-date data, we recommend downloading our Exports instead of relying on Analytics.
Articles in this section
- How is MRR affected if I add a user in the middle of the billing cycle?
- If I just switched to Production mode and have zero accounts, why is Analytics showing XX numbers?
- Why doesn't the Subscription Plans total in Analytics match the total in Subscriptions export?
- If I choose to include failed charges in MRR and then terminate a subscription, will it still contribute to MRR?
- If I postpone a renewal date from June to July, what month will MRR include the revenue?
- How can I calculate Subscription Growth for a plan using exports?
- How can I calculate my invoice recovery rate?
- Will adding a second subscription to an account affect Subscriber Growth?
- How can I view the subscribers that contributed to New Subscriber count for X month?
- Do the New and Returning Subscriber Analytics include ALL subscriptions?