If a customer has not added their billing information at the time of subscription renewal, the subscription will expire. However, in the case that the invoice at renewal is $0 (there are sufficient credits or gift card credits to cover the cost of the invoice or the plan fee is $0.00) the subscription can renew without billing information.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I delete or rename a plan?
- Can my customers have multiple instances of the same plan?
- What are the subscription terms?
- Can I create an annual subscription that bills monthly?
- How can I bill my customers on a specific day of the month?
- I'm using Subscription Terms. When is the Renewal Reminder Email sent?
- What is a Gift Plan?
- What is a Plan?
- How do you create a Plan?
- What is a plan code?