When editing a plan, if you change your trial setting from not requiring billing information to requiring it, any subsequent subscription sign-ups will respect the new billing requirement setting. For future start date subscriptions with free trials, these subscriptions will respect the billing setting in place when subscription is activated. For example, if a future start date subscription is created to not require billing information and the plan setting changes to require billing information, this subscription will require billing information at activation and expire if billing information is not present at that time.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I delete or rename a plan?
- Can my customers have multiple instances of the same plan?
- What are the subscription terms?
- Can I create an annual subscription that bills monthly?
- How can I bill my customers on a specific day of the month?
- I'm using Subscription Terms. When is the Renewal Reminder Email sent?
- What is a Gift Plan?
- What is a Plan?
- How do you create a Plan?
- What is a plan code?