A plan tells Recurly how often and how much to charge your customers. Plans can be created with free trials, optional products (called add-ons), setup fees, and more. Merchants can create an unlimited amount of plans in their Recurly site.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I delete or rename a plan?
- Can my customers have multiple instances of the same plan?
- What are the subscription terms?
- Can I create an annual subscription that bills monthly?
- How can I bill my customers on a specific day of the month?
- I'm using Subscription Terms. When is the Renewal Reminder Email sent?
- What is a Gift Plan?
- What is a Plan?
- How do you create a Plan?
- What is a plan code?