If you want to put out a coupon that can only be redeemed on a particular day, such as a holiday, you need to set the redeem-by date of the coupon to that particular date (such as February 14th for a Valentine’s Day special). Please note that this limits the time a customer can redeem a coupon, but the coupon will still be applied to the next invoice generated after redemption, whether or not it occurs on that day.
Articles in this section
- Can I preview invoice changes with coupons applied?
- If I redeem a coupon to a subscription during quantity increase, how much will it discount?
- Can we limit a trial period to specific customers on a plan?
- How can I add a coupon code field to my Recurly.js form?
- How can I remove a coupon redeemed on a customer’s account?
- How do I remove or expire an active coupon from a customer’s account?
- How do I delete a Coupon Code and can I reuse it once deleted?
- Can I create a coupon to waive a Subscriptions Set-up fee?
- Are coupon codes case sensitive?
- Can I apply a coupon to a one-time charge?