Additional fields have been added to the invoice, subscription, and transaction exports, including po_number, collection_method, and net_terms.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Automatic and Manual collection methods?
- Does Recurly support invoicing customers without any billing information?
- Can I pay an automatic invoice with an external payment like a check?
- One off charges
- I added billing information and switched Collection Method to Automatic, but Manual Invoice is still Past Due - why?
- Can I reopen a failed manual invoice?
- How do I mark a manual invoice as paid?
- How can I change a subscriptions collection method from automatic to manual?
- When are manual invoices considered past due?
- How can I tell the difference between collection methods?