The invoice description will show in the Discounts Applied notes section that shows on the invoice when there are coupons applied to the invoice. The description can be up to 255 characters. Free trial coupons do not provide a monetary discount on a subscription, and therefore they do not appear on any invoices. Consequently, you cannot enter an invoice description for free trial coupons.
Articles in this section
- If I redeem a coupon to a subscription during quantity increase, how much will it discount?
- Can we limit a trial period to specific customers on a plan?
- How can I add a coupon code field to my Recurly.js form?
- How can I remove a coupon redeemed on a customer’s account?
- How do I remove or expire an active coupon from a customer’s account?
- How do I delete a Coupon Code and can I reuse it once deleted?
- Can I create a coupon to waive a Subscriptions Set-up fee?
- Are coupon codes case sensitive?
- Can I apply a coupon to a one-time charge?
- Can I create a free trial coupon that doesn't require billing?