Merchants can allow customers to have more than one active coupon redemption on their account. This may result in multiple discounts on the same invoice or even a specific line item. To learn how multiple discounts are applied to line items, read about our Multiple Coupons Per Account feature.
Articles in this section
- If I redeem a coupon to a subscription during quantity increase, how much will it discount?
- Can we limit a trial period to specific customers on a plan?
- How can I add a coupon code field to my Recurly.js form?
- How can I remove a coupon redeemed on a customer’s account?
- How do I remove or expire an active coupon from a customer’s account?
- How do I delete a Coupon Code and can I reuse it once deleted?
- Can I create a coupon to waive a Subscriptions Set-up fee?
- Are coupon codes case sensitive?
- Can I apply a coupon to a one-time charge?
- Can I create a free trial coupon that doesn't require billing?