By configuring this option, your subscription plans will have a default trial period. This can always be overwritten on a per-user basis or customized during Recurly.js checkouts.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Sandbox, Development, and Production sites?
- Can we prevent customers from resubscribing and abusing trial periods?
- Does the Hosted Payment Page support one-time payments?
- How can we create free subscriptions that do not require billing information?
- Is there a redirect option upon successful subscription sign up?
- What reminder email options do you have?
- What options do we have for Free Trials on the plan?
- How can we make a plan taxable or tax-exempt?
- Can my customers have the ability to edit the quantities?
- What is the use of Accounting Code Scheme?