Recurly does not allow you to add a visible prefix to your invoice numbering, but you can add a hidden prefix to segment your Recurly transactions within your payment gateway. This is helpful if you are using your payment gateway for multiple billing systems. To add a hidden prefix, go to Configuration > Site Settings and enter the prefix value under "Invoice Prefixing".
Articles in this section
- My site is using Credit Invoices. What happens when a refund is declined?
- How can I contact LiveOps about my account?
- Can I provide my customer with a statement of all invoices and payments?
- How can the language shown on invoices be changed?
- Can I download my invoices in bulk?
- What are the supported languages for viewing or downloading invoices?
- Can an invoice be removed from the dunning cycle?
- Why is the invoice collection still being attempted when the subscription is canceled/terminated?
- How can I preview an invoice that includes discounts?
- Can I add credits to existing invoices?