If a subscription's underlying plan is edited at the site level, the changes will only impact new subscribers—your current subscribers remain grandfathered in at the plan terms they agreed to at time of subscription signup. You cannot edit the billing period of a plan after it is created, to avoid existing subscriptions billing with the new period on their next invoice. We recommend creating a new plan if you wish to do this.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to record advanced payments for subscriptions?
- What is the difference between the next bill date and at term renewal date?
- How do I add custom notes to an individual subscription?
- How can I check pending changes via the API?
- What happens when a trial subscription changes plans?
- Can trial periods be added to existing subscriptions?
- Can one-time payments be added to future subscription billings?
- Can we stop a customer's billing moving forward without canceling their subscription?
- Are billing cycle lengths changeable at the customer subscription level?
- How can I modify a customer’s next scheduled renewal date?