Accounts can only be deleted from your site while in sandbox mode (look for the Clear Test Data button in your site settings). Once your account is in production mode all data is kept for historical accounting and cannot be removed from your site.
Articles in this section
- Why would an account be missing webhook notifications?
- Why are none of the Recurly pages loading?
- Is there a way to add a company name with more than 50 characters?
- Can we ban or block specific customers from signing up?
- Can we setup parent/child relationships with customer accounts?
- How can I contact GroupSpaces about my account?
- What factors impact the account balance?
- Can I apply account notes via the API?
- What is the difference between an Account Code and Subscription UUID?
- How can I import my customers into my Recurly site?