A closed account can be reopened by accessing the Account Options menu in the admin console and choosing "Reopen Account", or by creating a new account with the same account code. Reopening an account will restore its history but billing information will need to be provided by the customer to continue billing.
Articles in this section
- Why would an account be missing webhook notifications?
- Why are none of the Recurly pages loading?
- Is there a way to add a company name with more than 50 characters?
- Can we ban or block specific customers from signing up?
- Can we setup parent/child relationships with customer accounts?
- How can I contact GroupSpaces about my account?
- What factors impact the account balance?
- Can I apply account notes via the API?
- What is the difference between an Account Code and Subscription UUID?
- How can I import my customers into my Recurly site?