Closing an account permanently deletes its billing information, cancels any active subscriptions (canceled subscriptions will remain active until the end of the current billing period before expiring), and fails any open invoices. We recommend closing accounts only when all business is concluded with a customer.
Articles in this section
- Why are none of the Recurly pages loading?
- Is there a way to add a company name with more than 50 characters?
- Can we ban or block specific customers from signing up?
- Can we setup parent/child relationships with customer accounts?
- How can I contact GroupSpaces about my account?
- What factors impact the account balance?
- Can I apply account notes via the API?
- What is the difference between an Account Code and Subscription UUID?
- How can I import my customers into my Recurly site?
- How can I delete an account's billing information?